Fonts not correct

Dear,

Can anybody help me on following problem?

I try to convert a pcl file to pdf but the fonts are messed up. Text is not showing correctly
I included the pcl file (starting with INPUT), the generated pdf file (starting with GENERATED) and the expected PDF file (starting with CORRECT)
testpclpdf.zip (490.1 KB)

And this is my code:
Aspose.Pdf.LoadOptions loadopt;
Aspose.Pdf.Document doc;

try
		{
			loadopt = new Aspose.Pdf.PclLoadOptions() { SupressErrors = true };
			doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(pclFile, loadopt);
			doc.Save(pdfFile);
				doc.Dispose();
		}

Thanks for any info/help

@FrankStanssens

Thanks for contacting support.

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment and have logged it as PDFNET-47571 in our issue tracking system for sake of correction. We will further look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

HI,

Any news on this?

Greetings,

Frank

@FrankStanssens

We are afraid that issue is not yet resolved. Please note that it was logged under normal support model and has low priority. It will be resolved on first come first serve basis. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some definite news on its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali

Dear,

Any news on this?

If we get paid support, do I have to recreate the open tickets or can these be changed to priority of paid support?

@FrankStanssens

You would not need to create a new ticket in case you have paid support subscription. You will only be creating a topic in our paid support forums with the reference of previously logged ticket and it will be escalated to high priority accordingly.