Foot Note layout issues II

It appears that when Foot Notes are applied to a Text Fragment that is within a Table Cell the Foot Notes experience some layout issues;

1. Foot Note numbers do not increment
  2. As Foot notes accumulate at the bottom of the page they overlay the content above.
  3. If a Table with a foot note breaks across pages the Foot Notes on the bottom of the next page are repeated numours times.

See attached example document and code.
Please advise and thanks for the help.
AsposeFootNoteExample.zip (109.1 KB)

@Code7777

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario in my environment by executing the code, which you have shared and I was able to replicate the issues which you have mentioned. Therefore for the sake of correction, I have logged them in our issue tracking system, as follows:

• PDFNET-43115
  • PDFNET-43116
  • PDFNET-43117

We will further look into the details of above logged issues and keep you informed with the status of their correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Is there any progress on these issues?

@Code7777

Thanks for your inquiry.

As we recently have noticed earlier logged issues, so I am afraid that they are still pending for review. Our product team will surely plan to investigate them as per their development schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding their resolution, we will inform you. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We have worked through most issues and are about to make a choice to purchase our next PDF API. Is there any progress/time frame for this issue?

Greatly appreciated.

@Code7777

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid that earlier logged issues have not been yet resolved, due to other pending issues in the queue and we are currently not in a position to share any reliable ETA. Though, we have requested respective team to share an ETA (if possible), by recording your concerns. As soon as we get some feedback from their side, we will let you know. Please spare us little time.