Footer merge fields not displaying

Hi,
i did place merge fileds in footer. When a document is executed, i m able to see the footer, but when in my case, i have to merge three documetns with different footers, But i am not able to see any footer when i used mergefiled handler and insert document to insert the documents.
That is insert document in merge field.

I need to get the footer merge fields also. How to do it?

Thanks,
Raviteja

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please provide me sample code that will allow me to reproduce this problem and attach your template file for testing? (Only you and Aspose staff can download it) I will investigate this problem and provide you more information.
Best regards.

I am sending the templates, and also the code used to combine them.Please do reply me as soon as possible.

Hi
Thanks for additional information. I looked through your code and I have a question.
Is data in your database stored as HTML or RTF string?
If data is stored as HTML string then you can use InsertHtml method to insert it into document.
If data is stored as RTF string then you should use InsertDocument method.
Also could you please simplify your code?
Best regards.

data is stored in html format. , But insert document worked for em if i run that document individually withiut merigng with other documents, insertdocument is used, to merge 3 different docuemtns into one document

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I don’t think that merging of documents is reason of problem. Could you please save documents before merging and attach these documents here. I will merge documents and reproduce the problem.
Best regards.

So waht you want from me, documents before merging ? means you need the templates? i already gave you teh templates, right?

Hi

1. Unfortunately, I can’t reproduce your problem without data that you are using for filling templates.
  2. You said that you merge documents together. So I would like to see your documents after performing mail merge but before merging together.
  3. Also I would like to see the document that contains problem.
  4. Could you please simplify your code or create sample application that will allow me to reproduce your problem?

Best regards.