Footnote Continuation Notice is not preserved when saving a document

The attached document has a footnote continuation notice. When opened with Aspose.Words and then immediately saved, the footnote continuation notice is gone. Other related fields, such as the footnote continuation separator, are preserved. I am trying this with Aspose.Words 15.3.0.0.

To see the footnote continuation notice (or the footnote continuation separator):

First, open the document in Word, select the View tab and change the view to “Draft”. Next, select the “References” tab, and turn on the “Show Notes” option in the “Footnotes” group. The combo box on the panel that should have just opened will allow you to select between the various footnote items, including the continuation notice.

Would it be possible to have that field preserved when saving?

Thanks,

Michael Whalen

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11763. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11763) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.