Footnotes to PDF - program hangs

I am having problems with footnotes in the conversion to PDF. I put together a test document to demonstrate the problems, but then I noticed you posted an update today which purports to address footnote problems. I tested with todays update - at least one of our problems is fixed, but the program hangs when we try to convert the test document. The test document is attached.
thanks,
Ken

Hi Ken,

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

With additional testing of the release from last week, I have only found one remaining problem with footnotes - when the footnote alignment is set to justify, a single line footnote should be left justified only, not left and right justified. See footnote #3 in the attachments.

Hi Ken,
Thank you for your inquiry. I managed to reproduce this problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16846) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(12)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16880) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.