For a particular file ,In tabular column 2rows datas are missing

@asad.ali
ok will check in my end and update u

Hi @asad.ali
The license is good (not corrupted ) checked in my local it is working fine.
V are using microsoft azure webservice (cloud service) , there this issue occurs.
I have check like inputstream as u said , the same error i got
Screenshot_22.png (146.5 KB)
this is my logstream report

Even I have tried giving File path too (my full path)
Screenshot_24.png (142.6 KB)
V are using classpath only . so the classpath i have specified is “/tmp/app.jar”
Screenshot_22.png (146.5 KB)
The above dropped screenshot i got (on specifying classpath and license as inputstream)

kindly help me with this .

@srimathi_K_R

The issue looks related to the specific environment and not to the Aspose.PDF API. Can you please share what type of application are you deploying on Azure? Aren’t you using any other file handling in the application? Is it working fine?

V r using java based web application . for all the files it is giving the same report
Screenshot_25.png (171.9 KB)

the above is in my UI
Screenshot_26.png (262.6 KB)

This is my log stream
the new file now i used is :
GLYCFORM_AS_29_B_CC_26072022 1.pdf (252.0 KB)

while running the application from source code (local) it is working fine.
while hosting it in my azure platform , it is giving the specified issue

@srimathi_K_R

We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFJAVA-43436 in our issue tracking system to further analyze and investigate this case. We will look into its details and let you know as soon as it is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

ok
Thank you for your response

Hi @asad.ali
any updates ?

@srimathi_K_R

The ticket has recently been logged in our issue tracking system and it will be prioritized on first come first serve basis. As soon as we have some news about its resolution progress, we will update you. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi all ,
Its been a long time , any updates ?
since we need to deploy this in our cloud platform , we need a fix for this .

Kindly revert ASAP

@srimathi_K_R

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket could not be resolved due to other issues in the queue. Nevertheless, we have already recorded your concerns and will consider them during the investigation. As soon as we have some news about ticket resolution or fix ETA, we will share with you in this forum thread. We apologize for the inconvenience.