For volume data PDF is not getting generated

Hi,

For Large volume of data,PDF is not getting generated. So I debugged our code and found aspose wrapper class is having issue. Below bolded line of code hangs and it never comes back even after 30 min. Attached the HTMLtoPDF code in zip file as well.

Note: We are generating PDF from html

Aspose.Pdf.Document docx = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(inHtmlStream, htmloptions);

HTMLtoPDF aspose code.zip (1021 Bytes)

Hi,

Is there any limitation to generate the PDF pages?

Thanks
Jithendar

@PolarisAP

Thank you for contacting support.

Please note that Evaluation Version Limitations apply if a license is not set. In case you do not have a valid license, you may apply for a free 30 days temporary license. Moreover, the code snippet shared by you contains some undefined methods like GenerateStreamFromString so please share SSCCE code along with a sample HTML file as ZIP so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment. Before sharing requested data, please ensure using latest version of the API.

Thanks for you feedback…

Our aspx page will be converted as html and passing the data to aspose code. I attached the whole report file and plugin file code as well. Please let us know with latest version PDF issue will be resolved and provide us the latest version as well?

Our observation, based on volume of data PDF file generation is taking time. As I mentioned in previous thread the below line of code is taking more time.

Aspose.Pdf.Document docx = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(inHtmlStream, htmloptions);

Note: Attached the PDF file getting generated from the code in the zip fileAspose.zip (1.9 MB)
. To generate the PDF file it’s taking nearly 18 min. We still have more data to generate the final PDF.

Thanks
Jithendar

@PolarisAP

Would you please share the HTML file which is converted from your ASPX page because we neither have the data tables. Moreover, shared code contains a lot of additional and extra methods so we will appreciate if you share HTML file with us so that we can efficiently proceed and assist you.

Furthermore, please try using Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.8 which is latest version. You may request for temporary license as per the details shared above, in case your existing license does not support updating to latest version of API.

Attached the Japan b report html file in zip file. Japanbreport.zip (139.4 KB)

@PolarisAP

Thank you for sharing requested data.

We have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-46839 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Aspose team for confirmation. Our html file is provided with little less data. So I request to add more sample data and confirm us the pdf generates without any issue. In our project data is more compared to the html given.

Please confirm ETA to get the FIX?

@PolarisAP

We have recorded your concerns and would like to update you that we will be able to share an ETA once the issue is investigated in our environment. However, please note that the issues have been logged under free support model and will be resolved under first come first serve policy which may take some months.

Moreover, we also offer paid support model where issues are resolved on urgent basis and have priority over the issues logged under free support model. You may check our Paid Support options for your reference.

Hi Farhan,

How can I buy paid support for this incident. I tried buying the paid support but didn’t find any option on the link that you shared. All I see is the prices of paid support but no option to buy. Can you please guide on how can we purchase the paid support, we really need this issue prioritized and fixed because it has a direct impact on our business.

Thanks,
Manish

@PolarisAP

Kindly contact our sales team over Purchase Forum while sharing your 12 digit order ID so that we may guide you accordingly.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-46839) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.11.