Form controls in a grid row are repeated in Word to PDF conversion

I (vikasparikh@gmail.com) am evaluating aspose word to pdf conversin. It is failing for some document that are created from templates where form controls in a grid row are repeated and each row has different values but conversion repeast value of first row for all rows. Any update for this.
If this goes well, I can recommend of purchase aspose word.

@vikasparikh

Are you evaluating our free web app or back-end (Aspose.Words for .NET or Java) API?

I am evaluating backend aspose words for .NET
I tried converting those word document using online sample page. There too issue can be recreated.

@vikasparikh

Would you be able to provide the file(s) that are causing the issue and share the link to the web application that you are using?

Sample 1.docx (44.7 KB)
Please find sample docuemnt. Today even your website is not able to convert and saying it is not a word file. While I can open this in word at my machine.
Original document has some data that can’t be shared.

@vikasparikh I can convert your document to PDF using the following simple code:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\in.docx");
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.pdf");

But I see the online app cannot handle this and other DOCX files. I will consult with our developers regarding the issue.

@vikasparikh The conversion app works fine now, you can try converting your document to PDF.

Documents I have are still not working (even on online web page of aspose). It gives error like below

“No file in Redis: 773afb1c-a7e5-419a-bc59-6f8eaf25495d/SPC_295_2835676_CA Custodian Cover Letter - Standard_493333.docx”
I am attaching 6 sample documents not getting converted successfully/correctly.

SPC_130_2835677_CA Ordering Client Confirmation Details 4.3_493334.docx (52.6 KB)
SPC_130_2835677_CA Ordering Client Confirmation Letter 3.0_493334.docx (44.1 KB)
SPC_295_2835662_CA Notice of Deposition 4.3_297037_493330_CA1094573-001.docx (35.3 KB)
SPC_295_2835674_CA Proof of Service to Location - Mode of Delivery_493333_CA1094575-001.docx (35.4 KB)
SPC_295_2835676_CA Custodian Certification and CNR 4.0_493333.docx (44.5 KB)
SPC_295_2835676_CA Custodian Cover Letter - Standard_493333.docx (33.1 KB)

@vikasparikh I can successfully convert your documents to PDF using .NET version of Aspose.Words. It looks like the problem with online app. I will let the app team know about the problem.
It looks like the problem is causes by very long file names. If rename the files with shorter names, the files can be successfully converted.

You can report the problems with Aspose online apps in the dedicated forum:
https://forum.aspose.app/

Attached are the sample document and it’s converted PDF from Aspose online where we are stuck to convert from Word to PDF.

In Original document in bottom there is a grid that has two rows and both rows have different data.

While in converted document

Please fix and updated aspose solution version. I think we are near.

SPC_130_4730_CA Details 4.0_864-Sample.docx (192 KB)

SPC_130_4730_CA Details 4.0_864-Sample.pdf (145 KB)

@vikasparikh
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25242

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi,

Resolution of this ticket will lead us to proceed with buying a license.

Thanks & Regards
Vikas Parikh

@vikasparikh We will be sure to inform you once the issue is resolved or we have more information for you.

Hi,

Can you suggest us, if we buy paid support then issue can be resolved in how many days?

Thanks & Regards
Vikas Parikh

@vikasparikh Unfortunately, it is difficult to promise you any estimates before the analysis of the issue is not finished. But paid support will definitely push the issue upper in the queue.

Hi,
We have purchased aspose license and paid support. Can this problem be resolved at priority?

@vikascpx Priority of the issue has been raised and it is currently in development. We will keep you updated and let you know once it is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25242) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.5 update also available on NuGet.