Form Field manipulation

Hello,

We've purcharsed Enterprise License of Aspose.PDF. We're now running in to an issue that i'd like to know if ASPOSE would support this or not.

We've some form from the State that needs to show to the end user (we're developing asp.net web application), these are all in PDF forms and request the user to define the value in to the fields and then submit it to the web server.

Is this function supported by current version of Aspose.PDF? if yes then, is there any guide line or sample code available for this?

Thanks in advance! - Doan

Thanks for considering Aspose.

The function you mentioned is fully supported by Aspose.Pdf.Kit. It provides classic demos to illustrate it's power. Please check out the reference for further details.

Thanks Kevin for your promtly response. However, when i tried to access Wiki page as you given above with the same account i have from ASPOSE when we percharsing the product, i got an Access Deined message.

Is that mean that our subscription do not allow us to login in this region? Is there any anternative way for me to acomplish my job?

as i opened the license file, i saw this product is listed:

Aspose.Excel
Aspose.Pdf
Aspose.Word

Thank You!

Doan

Dear Doan,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I will notify our webmaster to look at this problem.

Hello Doan,

I was able to access the Wiki page with out any problem using an account with the same permissions as the msutherland account that you have been using to post. Is this the account that you are using to try to access the Wiki page?

If you are tiring to use the msutherland account to access the Wiki and are still having problems please go to Purchase Forum and contact me via IM.