Form Fill and Insert Image

I am evaluating Aspose PDF Kit for an application where I need to fill in fields in a PDF template and to insert a couple of images. Form fill with PDF kit is very straightforward and I see PdfFileMend is available to insert text and images. It is not clear how they can be used together. Can you provide an example of using PdfFileMend on a PDF after filling in the form fields? Also, I do not know the exact sizes of the images I need to insert (the AddImage method of PdfFileMend has parameters for the 4 corners of the image).

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Using PdfFileMend class - Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose.

I would like to share with you that Form and PdfFileMend are two different classes and you’ll have to open a PDF file with both of these classes individually. You can first fill the fields using the Form class and save an output PDF file with the form fields filled with the required values. After that, you can take this output PDF file, add image into it and then save it as final output PDF file. I’m afraid, with the current version you can’t do both of these operations while opening and closing the PDF file only once. We’re trying to provide this kind of feature in our future versions.

Moreover, you’re right, AddImage method requires you to specify lower-left and upper-right coordinates. Please try it at your end and see if it works for you. However, if you think it doesn’t satisfy your requirement then please do let us know, so we could log a new feature request according to your requirement for our future versions.

If you find any further questions or concerns, please do let us know.
Regards,