Format error while converting word to PDF

Hi,
I am currently getting an issue while converting word document to PDF. I have some text areas at the top of my word document and in the PDF document, those text area are at the right position but the rest of the document is too high on the PDF page. Is there any way to change that or is it a known issue from aspose word?
We are using Aspose.Word v7.0.0.0 and Aspose.Pdf v4.1.0.0
I attached both word and PDF documents to this post.
We are using the following code to make the conversion

' Doc si the word document
Doc.SaveOptions.ExportImagesFolder = IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(strFileName)

' Save the DOC file as Aspose.Pdf.Xml in memory.
Dim xmlDoc As New System.IO.MemoryStream Doc.Save(xmlDoc, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.AsposePdf)
xmlDoc.Position = 0

xmlDoc.
' Read the document into Aspose.Pdf.
Dim pdf As New Aspose.Pdf.Pdf
pdf.BindXML(xmlDoc, Nothing)

' Instruct Aspose.Pdf to delete temporary image files.
pdf.IsImagesInXmlDeleteNeeded = True
' Produce the PDF file.
pdf.Save(strFileName)

Thanks for your help.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. As you already know we have two ways of PDF conversion. And you should note that we will exclude legacy (old) method of PDF conversion in one of our future versions. Also no new issues will be fixed in the legacy method.
Please try using new SaveToPdf method. But as I can see, you use frames in your document. Aspose.Words does not support frames during converting to PDF. You will be notified as soon as this feature is supported. As a workaround please try to avoid using frames in your document.
Please feel free to ask me in case of any issues.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 8182) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(34)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2219) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(74)