Format of a Date Merge Field

Hello,
I have a word template with the following field code {MERGEFIELD Test \@ "ddMMyyyy" } in a Table. When I mailmerge.execute or mailmerge.executewithregions a date field with this code I get the following result 19/11/2009 00:00:00.
But I only whish to see the date part in my final word document.
When I convert a date field to a string with the following command in .NET
strDate = DateTime.Now.Date.ToString("dd-MM-yyyy") it gives me the correct format.
I get the date field from a dataset so I want to use the executewithregions command to dynamically populate the table(s) in my word template.
Can you help me with this ?

Hi

Thanks for your request. I cannot to reproduce the problem using .NET 2.0, however, I managed to reproduce the problem on .NET 1.1. Do you use .NET 1.1 on your side?
Best regards,

Hello,
Yes for this part we use the .NET 1.1 Framework.
Best Regards,
Danny

Hello

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi,

We have same problem on .Net 1.1 too. In previous version of Aspose didnt have this problem, when we upgrade Aspose to 8.0, we saw the problem.
thnks.
“Hello,
I have a word template with the following field code {MERGEFIELD Test @ “ddMMyyyy” } in a Table. When I mailmerge.execute or mailmerge.executewithregions a date field with this code I get the following result 19/11/2009 00:00:00.
But I only whish to see the date part in my final word document.”

Hi
Thanks for your request. I linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as the problem is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi,

What was the status of this problem?

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue at the moment. Please expect a reply before next hotfix (within 4-5 weeks). We might just fix the problem or provide you more information.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11419) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(27)