Formatted cell values showing extra dot and missing thousands delimiter in XP

I have an excel sheet with formatted values using Excel formats such as Number, Currency, and Accounting. I see that the values are returned correctly in Windows 7, but when I do the same in XP, I’m getting extra dots with missing commas (thousands delimiter). I have attached the screenshots and a sample application here.

I’m using the latest Aspose.Cells 7.4.0.0. This issue did not exist in 7.3.2.0.

Is there a workaround I can apply? Your help would be greatly appreciated as this is a showstopper issue for us. Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for the sample project and screen shot.

Well, I did test your issue on Windows 7/8, it works fine though. As you only find the issue (getting extra dots with missing commas (thousands delimiter)) on Windows XP, so we need to investigate the issue on Windows XP if we could find the issue. We will soon conduct a test and update you here.

We have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41436” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have made some enhancements for formatting to avoid such kind of strange
issue. Please try the new fix to check whether it can solve your problem.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.1.1 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41436) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.