FormattedText and AddNewLine

Is there a way to add text to a FormattedText object without adding a new line (as in the AddNewLine method)? Or do I just remake the object with the additional text added?

AddNewLine appears to double space when it adds a line. Can I control it so that it will single space?

Thanks again,

Steve

Hi Steve,

I’m sorry, I couldn’t understand your question properly. Can you please share a sample output, along with the code snippet? This will help me understand the problem.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

OK. I 've attached the code and the output. I've addressed a couple concerns.

In another message you told me to try using the IsWordWrap to make the text wrap on an AddText command. I set it, but the word wrap is cutting the sentence off where it wraps and also at the bottom of the box. The box should be plenty big enough for the whole sentence, shouldn't it? And notice that it is double-spaced. If we can make it wrap correctly, I need for it to be single-spaced.

The AddNewLine method double spaces each new line it adds. I need that to be single spaced too.

The output was produced with pdf.kit 3.7. Since I posted this I installed 3.8 and the results are the same.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for sharing the documents. I have logged both of these issues as PDFKITNET-11596 and PDFKITNET-11597 in our issue tracking system. Our team will be looking into the issues and you’ll be updated via this forum once the issues are resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi-

Is there a time frame in which I can expect these issues (PDFKITNET-11596 and PDFKITNET-11597) to be reviewed and resolved?

My evaluation depends on this functionality and I suppose I can program it myself, but it would be so much easier if I could use these commands.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

These issues are resolved. The fixes will be available in our upcoming release due at the end of this month or early next month.

If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Excellent. Thanks!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11596;11597) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.