Formatting Cells in Aspose.Cells

Hi,

I have two issues with formatting cells in Aspose.Cells.

The first issue is that when using the ConditionalFormatting, the Style.IsTextWrapped property does not work. That is, when I set the cell to be wrapped, it does not wrap the text in the cell. I verified that by opening in Excel and then looked in the Format Cells dialog and the Wrap Text checkbox was not set to true. However, if I set the IsTextWrapped on the style in the individual cell, that works fine.

The second issue is custom date formatting. I am importing data with a DataView into the spreadsheet. I have checked and the cell in question is a System.DateTime. When I set a custom date format for a cell that is DateTime, it will show as the correct format in the cell. Howevver, if you click on the cell, it shows the date as a double. This is an issue for users as well as the AutoFitColumns seems to use the double value for sizing and not the custom format that I have set.

Please lelt me know if you need more information.

With best regards,

Scott Butler

@scottbutler

Please check with the most recent version to find if these issues exist. If they exist, then provide us your runnable sample code (preferably console application project) as well as source Excel file(s) if there is any. We will look into your issues and help you asap.