Formatting Chart Elements

Hi,

I am trying to format the text elements on a chart (legend, labels, axis titles etc). I need to change the font and size, but when following the examples in on this page

(Chart Formatting|Aspose.Slides Documentation)

The text simply disappears. See the attached file.

Thanks.

Hi Andrew,

I have observed the presentation file shared by you. I request you to please first try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.2.0 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the sample application with us with which you are creating the chart. I will try to quickly investigate the issue on my end to help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

I am using 14.2.0 (I downloaded that package this morning).

I copies the code directly from your 'Formatting Chart Entities ’ page. The added code project was created in Visual Studio 2012. I only added a reference for aspose.slides, and then ran the sample code from your website.

I’ve attached the slide that was created.

Thanks.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for sharing the sample project. I have observed the sample code and it seems to be an issue with Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.2.0. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-35260 in our issue tracking system with high priority to fix this incurring issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

Do you have an update on this issue. It is becoming critical for us as we can’t provide an output to PowerPoint to our clients until we can format the presentations correctly.

Thanks.

Hi Andrew,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issue has not yet been resolved. However, I have requested our development team to kindly schedule the issue for investigation and resolution on their end. I will share the further updates with you as soon as they will be shared be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35260) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.