Formatting issues in Word to pdf conversion

Hi,

We are seeing multiple formatting issues when converting Word to pdf using ASPOSE Word and Aspose pdf. We are using Visual studio 2008, .Net fwk version 3.5, ASOPOSE.Word 11.3.0 and ASPOSE.PDF 6.9.0 versions. Please let me know if there is any solution available for these issues..

The issue detail and the sample document and converted pdf is attached for your reference..

1) Line numbering are getting changed in the converted pdf - page #4

Source Doc:Commitment Doc-Numbering issue.docx

PDF: Commitment Doc-Numbering Issue.pdf

2) Signature block formatting changed in converted pdf:- page#1

Source Doc: Power Attorney - Signature Issue.docx

PDF: Power Attorney - Signature Issue.pdf

3) Line Formatting/length is changed and checboxes became radio button: Page# 1,

Source: 1099 Cert-Formatting Issue.docx

PDF: 1099 Cert-Formatting Issue.pdf

The sampe code used to convert to PDF is given below..

MemoryStream mStream = new MemoryStream();

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(inputFileName);

doc.Save(mStream, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

//Seek to the beginning so it can be read by XmlDocument.

mStream.Seek(0, SeekOrigin.Begin);

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDoc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(mStream);

PdfPageEditor p = new PdfPageEditor();

p.BindPdf(mStream);

//p.PageSize = Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PageSize.LEGAL;

p.Save(mStream);

//Now produce the PDF file.

//pdfDoc.Save(@"D:\Projects\Doc for DD Size\Converted Docs\Test.pdf");

mStream.WriteTo(new FileStream(@"C:\Projects\TestApp\ConvertedPDF\Test.pdf",

FileMode.Create, FileAccess.ReadWrite, FileShare.None));

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for your query. I have managed to reproduce the issue number 1 and 2 at my side. I have logged these issues as WORDSNET-7037 and WORDSNET-7038 in our issue tracking system.

WORDSNET-7037 : Line numbering are getting changed in the converted pdf - page #4
WORDSNET-7038 : Signature block formatting changed in converted pdf:- page#1

I have linked this forum thread to the same issues and you will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved.

Regarding issue number 3, (Line Formatting/length is changed and checboxes became radio button: Page# 1), I have not found this issue while using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. I have attached the output PDF file with this post.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7037) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7038) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.