Formatting Line Chart Labels Using Aspose.Slides for Python

Hello!
I’m trying to format my chart labels:

1. Set font bold;
  2. Set visible label frame and bg/frame color.
    I can’t find any samples to do it. My code:
series = chart.chart_data.series.add(fact.get_cell(defaultWorksheetIndex, 0, 4, "asdf"), charts.ChartType.LINE)

series.data_points.add_data_point_for_line_series(fact.get_cell(defaultWorksheetIndex, 1, 4, 80))
series.data_points.add_data_point_for_line_series(fact.get_cell(defaultWorksheetIndex, 2, 4, 77))
series.data_points.add_data_point_for_line_series(fact.get_cell(defaultWorksheetIndex, 3, 4, 83))
series.data_points.add_data_point_for_line_series(fact.get_cell(defaultWorksheetIndex, 4, 4, 80))
series.format.line.fill_format.fill_type = slides.FillType.SOLID
series.format.line.fill_format.solid_fill_color.color = draw.Color.from_argb(79, 129, 189)
series.plot_on_second_axis = True

series.labels.default_data_label_format.show_value = True
series.labels.default_data_label_format.is_number_format_linked_to_source = False
series.labels.default_data_label_format.text_format.portion_format.font_height = 10
series.labels.default_data_label_format.text_format.portion_format.font_bold.NullableBool = 1
series.labels.default_data_label_format.text_format.portion_format.fill_format.fill_type = slides.FillType.SOLID
series.labels.default_data_label_format.text_format.portion_format.fill_format.solid_fill_color.color = draw.Color.from_argb(31, 73, 125)
#  series.labels.default_data_label_format.line.fill_format.fill_type = slides.FillType.SOLID
#  series.labels.default_data_label_format.line.fill_format.solid_fill_color.color = draw.Color.from_argb(31, 73, 125)

@marlen.karimov,
Thank you for contacting support.

Please check your results using the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Python if it is possible. If the questions persist, please share the following files and information:

• complete code example creating the chart
  • output presentation file containing the chart
  • presentation file with the chart changed manually in PowerPoint to achieve the expected result
  • Aspose.Slides version you used

You can zip the files and upload an archive here.