Formatting of Lists

Greetings. Using the Words component I am trying to apply a style to all lists within a document, however I can’t seem to figure out how to successfully do this. I believe I am missing overlooking something that is easy. The following code describes what I am attempting. Can someone please let me know what I should write in the “***what code should go here” portion of the foreach loop to apply the defined style to each list in the document? Many thanks.

List listStyle = doc.Styles.Add(StyleType.List, "MyListStyle"); 
// style properties omitted 

Lists myInsertedlists = doc.Lists; 
foreach (List singleList in myInsertedlists) { 
    *** what code should go here? 
}

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately you can’t apply the defined style to each list in the document. I have created a new issue # 4586 in our defect database.
As workaround you can try using the following code.

// Create a list style. 
Style listStyle = doc.Styles.Add(StyleType.List, "MyListStyle");
// Create a list based on the list style.
List myList = doc.Lists.Add(listStyle);
// Apply the list to all bulleted and numbered paragraphs.
// This code might not be enough for you if you have numbered lists in the document
// as all paragraphs will belong to the same list and have sequential numbering.
// If this code is not enough for you, it has to be slightly extended. You will need to
// add a hashtable and create a new list instance based on a list style for each old list instance.
// The hashtable key will be old list instance and the value will be the new list instance.
// Let me know if you need help on that.
ParagraphCollection paras = doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.Paragraph, true, false);
foreach (Paragraph para in paras)
{
    if (para.IsListItem)
    {
        Para.ListFormat.List = myList;
    }
}

I hope this could help you.
Best regards.