Formatting problem converting HTML to PDF

I am trying to convert a HTML file to a PDF file using Aspose.Pdf. I am using the code you suggested (in forum) to make this conversion. However, the right half of the HTML data is cutoff when converted to PDF. I attached the HTML data (invoice_doc1.txt) I am using and the converted PDF (invoice_doc1.pdf). Also, below is the code I am using for the conversion.

Thanks,

Justin Wittsche

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dim docstream as New MemoryStream

Dim pdf As Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf = New Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf()

Dim section As Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Section = pdf.Sections.Add()

Dim r As StreamReader = File.OpenText("C:/temp/invoice_doc1.html")

Dim text2 As Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Text = New Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Text(section, r.ReadToEnd())

text2.IsHtmlTagSupported = True

section.Paragraphs.Add(text2)

pdf.HtmlInfo.ImgUrl = "C:/temp/images"

pdf.Save(docstream)

Hi Justin,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. I've managed to reproduce the issue at my end and logged it as PDFNEWNET-34839 in our bug tracking system for further investigation and resolution. You will be notified via this thread as soon as it gets resolved.

Best Regards,

Any progress on this issue?

Thanks,

Justin Wittsche

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your inquiry, I've verified your reported issue. It's still not resolved due to some other priority tasks and it’s pending in the queue for analysis. However, I've requested the team for ETA and as soon as I get a feedback I will update you via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards

I need some sort of guidance on this issue soon. It has been almost two months since I first contacted you. I have a release to get out next month, so please help me in some capacity.

Thanks,

Justin Wittsche

Hi Justin,

The
development team has been busy resolving other priority issues and I am afraid
the issue reported earlier is not yet fixed. Please note that we resolve issue
on First come first server basis but when a high priority issue (the issue
reported under Enterprise Support or Priority Support
) are reported, they are
investigated and fixed with high precedence as compare to the issues reported under
normal support model.

The
ETA has already been request from development team and as per schedule, the development
team will investigate and share the possible ETA regarding its resolution. However if you need to
accelerate
the resolution of above stated issue, you may consider opting for Enterprise
and Priority Support options. But before you purchase ES/PS support, please
note that these support models increase the priority in terms of investigation and
we do not guarantee any immediate resolution of issue.

For further details, please check Support Options.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hi Justin,

I have further discussed with development team and as per our current estimates, we plan to get this issue resolved by June-2013. We will try our level best to get it resolved as earlier as possible.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

What is the progress on this issue? I need a fix as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Justin Wittsche

Hi Justin,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our development team is working hard to resolve the issue but I’m afraid its not yet resolved completely. However I’ve requested the development team to share the timeline regarding its resolution. We will update you via this forum thread as soon as we get the required information,

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your patience. Please use new DOM approach for HTML to PDF conversion. It will help you to accomplish the task.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34839) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.