Formatting problem when converting from wordml to pdf

Hi,

I have some problems with the formatting of the resulting
document when trying to convert a WordML template to Pdf. Attached is a sample
WordML file, the correct PDF, an Aspose.Words created PDF and the code used to
generate the document.
I hope that you can help me solve this problem.

Regards,

Truong Van Le

Hi

Thanks for your request. As I can see you use old version of Aspose.Words (6.6.0) for testing. Please try using the latest version (8.0.0), some of your problems are already resolved in this version. You can download it from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
And regarding each of your problems:

1. “The heading does not float with the logo”
    This occurs because Aspose.Words does not fully support Text Wrapping of shapes. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue, you will be notified as soon as this feature is supported. As a workaround you can try refactoring your document.
  2. “The logo is resized”
    As I can see, the logo image is the same size as in the original document.
  3. “The watermark “SPECIMEN” is not rendered”
    This problem is already resolved in the latest version.
  4. “The border above the “RECIEPT NORxx” frame is not rendered”. I managed to reproduce this problem, you will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
    Best regards,

We are happy to tell you that a very cool and important feature (filed as 7180) is included in the new version of Aspose.Words. Text wrapping around images and shapes when rendering Microsoft Word documents to PDF, XPS and printing is now supported. You can download the latest version from here.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(19)

Thanks, I’ll give it a try

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11914) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.