We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Formatting text in a field

We have a large pdf field and are using the Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Form to populate and then flatten the form. There is a request to set part of the string to bold. Is this possible, or do we need to break apart the field.

We changed the textbox to have the RTF field property set but still no luck.

Looking at the latest API, there is a GetRTFText but no SetRTFText option. So is this possible?

Hi,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose.

I have looked into your requirement in detail and I’m sorry to inform you that setting rich text using Aspose.Pdf.Kit is currently not possible. In fact, if you set the rich text manually and then want to read it using Aspose.Pdf.Kit, you can use GetRichText method. However, I have logged this requirement as PDFKITNET-12361 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into the feature of setting rich text using Aspose.Pdf.Kit and you’ll be updated via this forum once the feature is supported.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Has there been any progress made on the development of this feature? I’m investigating different components to fill PDF forms but need to be able to populate Rich Text fields.

Hi Jared,

Please check the detailed replay and follow up on this thread:
http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/221858/filling-a-form-field-with-rich-text/showthread.aspx#221858

Regards,