FormFields Collection

Hi,

Here is my code:
Document doc = new Document(@“c:\test\SampleForm.docx”);
Aspose.Words.Fields.FormFieldCollection documentFormFields = doc.Range.FormFields;

I am trying to find the FormFields on my document using doc.Range.FormFields, it shows zero fields on my document. But I do have couple of Radio button fields on my document. Attached is the sample document I am using. The idea is to get the Check box, Radio button, Text field names and it’s selected / entered values from my the .NET code.

When I tried to debug and see the values of doc object, I am getting the below error message. I never installed ASPOSE.WORDS Software on my PC.

“Function evaluation disabled because a previous function evaluation timed out. You must continue execution to reenable function evaluation.”

I did not install ASPOSE, downloaded the 2.0 version of Aspose.Words.dll and using it.

Could you please help me to resolve these issues?

Thanks,
Siva

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your inquiry. The Radio buttons in your document are in fact ActiveX controls; unfortunately, there is no way to access ActiveX controls using Aspose.Words. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue (WORDSNET-1877) in our issue tracking system and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1877) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(8)