FormField's font in ODT changes arbitrarily while saving

Open ODT document with FormField, save with other name. In result document FormField’s font changes to “Time New Roman” without any additional interaction with document (sample document attached).
Sample code:

Document d1 = new Document("LS-Aspose-B04-Sample.odt");
d1.Save("out.odt");

Hi
Thank you for your reporting this problem to us. I created new issue #7643 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Applies for DOCX documents too. Font in DOC documents doesn’t changes.

On my side, Font is also changed in DOC, RTF, WML, DOCX. Therefore, I assume the font is lost upon opening ODT document.
Best regards.

I mean that if opening DOCX document with form field and save it with other name and same actions with ODT changes font. But opening DOC and save as other DOC doesn’t change font.

Hi
Thanks you for additional information. I cannot reproduce the same problem with DOCX document. Please attach your document for testing.
Best regards.

Initial Font name - “Calibri”, after saving - “Times New Roman”.

Document d1 = new Document("LS-Aspose-B06-Sample.docx");
d1.Save("out.docx");

Hi

Thank you for additional information. This is the known issue #5313 in our defect database. This occurs only with Calibri font.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7643) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by alexey.noskov.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 5313) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(84)