After converting xlsx to xls, i found that the GCD formula become a “#N/A”, i wonder why and how to solve this problem. Thanks for a reply.
Could you please zip and attach your input XLSX and output XLS files. Also, share the sample that you are using. We will check your issue soon.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.
Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-52858
You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.
I found that if i set the parsingFormulaOnOpen of load option to false, i could fix this problem. Is this the correct way to solve this problem?
Thanks for your findings.
The option (set the parsingFormulaOnOpen of load option to false) would ask MS Excel to parse the formulas when opening the file into it. You may use this option for the time being if it works for your needs. Moreover, since we reproduced the issue and logged a ticket (“CELLSNET-52858”) for it already, so it will be fixed in the APIs and then you don’t have to use the workaround. Once we figure it out, we will let you know.
This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. This fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells for .NET v23.3) due by the end of this week or so. You will be notified when new releases are published.
The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-52858) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi