Formula Evaluation is not working as expected giving wrong result

Hi Team,

I have a workbook with almost 3000 formulas. I am evaluating entire workbook through Aspose.cells (in java frame work with Aspose.cells 7.4.2 licensed version) after writing new inputs to the excel workbook. I observed most of the formulas are getting evaluated after (workbook.calculateFormula method) formula evaluation. But there is a formula which is almost 3 lines inside one of the sheet and referring to multiple sheets for evaluation which I am looking as ultimate output is giving wrong value. Is there any specific reason only on formula is not getting evaluated through Aspose.cells where as getting evaluated in excel when I modify the same inputs? Is it because of Aspose.Cells old version? Could you please help me out to track where the issue is?

@subbuoaks99

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Please download and try the following most recent version. It should fix your issue. Let us know your feedback.

If your issue still occurs, then please provide us your template Excel file containing the formulas. You may also provide us your code and some screenshots showing where the formula error is occurring, will be helpful for us. We will look into your issue and help you asap.