Formula Field Update

We have a Formula Field in Table cell inside a Word Document defined as below:

=SUM(B1,B2,B3,B4,B5,B6,B7,B8,B9,B10,B11,B12,B13)

When the table in which the formula field is defined has less that 13 rows (e.g. 10); after UpdateFields function in Aspose is called, the Formula Field, displays the value as below:

"!B11 Is Not In Table".

The same formula is evaluated correctly (i.e. the non-existing table references (cells) are ignored) when the UpdateFields is executed using Word Automation or using F9 in Microsoft Word.

Is there an option in Aspose Words library that can be set to make Aspose behave same as Word.

NOTE: The formula needs to have non-existent references, so that the formula would work even if user manually inserts new rows in table.

We have recently switched from Word Automation to Aspose Word Library, due to which this issue has been highlighted. When using Word Automation the formula used to evaluate correctly.

UPDATE: Attached a test document. The formula field highlighted in YELLOW in the attached document has issue reported in this post.

Hi Mihir,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10899. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your quick response.

Can Aspose give any indication of timeline for fixing this issue? We have a Purchase license with 1 year support agreement. Do we have support upgrade option for getting this fixed sooner.

Regards,

Mihir

Hi Mihir,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would
like to share with you that
issues are addressed and resolved based on first come first serve
basis. Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the
queue. I am afraid, I can’t provide you any reliable estimate at the
moment. Once your issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you
an estimate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10899) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10899) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.