FreeTextAnnotation With Opacity

Hi,

I am trying to add a free text annotation (which is I guess the closest to a simple postit like readonly note on the document - if not please correct me). What I need is semi-transparency on this so that user can see both the text on note and the text under the note.

The object has opacity property, but I am unable to get it work. I always end up with fully opaque annotation. Below is the sample code I use:

FreeTextAnnotation freetextAnnotation = new FreeTextAnnotation(pdf.Pages[1], new Aspose.Pdf.Rectangle(200, 400, 400, 600), default_appearance);
freetextAnnotation.Title = "aaaa";
freetextAnnotation.Subject = "xxxx";
freetextAnnotation.Contents = "ccccc";
freetextAnnotation.Border = new Border(freetextAnnotation);
freetextAnnotation.Rect = new Aspose.Pdf.Rectangle(200, 400, 400, 600);
freetextAnnotation.Characteristics.Background = Color.Yellow;
freetextAnnotation.Opacity = 0.5f;

Please advise on how to add a semi-transparent text note.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this issue as PDFNEWNET-34944 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34944) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.