Freeze pane Creating problem

Hi,

we have purchased & using grid.net product.Now i have 10-15 columns from which

0th columns is hidden,& we need to freeze 1st(plotno) & 2nd col.(postal no) Now On click of 3rd column's(For sale) cells i am allwoing to open popup.

I have used below method to get freezed.

sheet.FreezePanes(0, 3, 0, 3)

what happening is I am click on any cell of LeftHeaderColumn, 3rd col (For sale) is getting active.

when i remove freezepane method, it works fine..

Can u please provide me solution as soon as possible,Please find attachment of screenshot.

Ashutosh Raiter

Foxhatch India Pvt.Ltd.

Nagpur

Hi Ashutosh,

Do you want to say when you click on a row header e.g "4" the relative cell in "For Sale" column (the first unfrozen column) gets activated automatically? And, you probably need the relative first column's cell should be active. Currently, the frozen cells are not selected or activated when you click on the row headers.

We will check the feasibility of the feature and get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi Ashutosh,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Grid.Web. We have enhance your requested feature regarding frozen cells. Please check it and let us know if it works fine for you.

Thank You & Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10168) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan