From Excel to Powerpoint

Hello,

I wonder if it possible to replicate in aspose.cells and aspose.Slides the possibility to do a copy/paste from Excel to Poweroint as an image ?

Thanks a lot.

Henri

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi Henri,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Well, currently you can only create an image from an excel chart. Saving image from an excel sheet is not supported as we will support it in our future versions soon. Well, I think one alternative is you may try to embed the excel spreadsheet created by Aspose.Cells as an OLE Object using Aspose.Slides APIs.

Thank you.

Thanks a lot for your prompt replies as usual,

I have embedded it in ppt already. I get the usal "object has changed". But then when I double click on it, I still have to refresh the data to get the pivot. Is it normal to have to refresh the data ?

Thanks a lot.

Henri

Hi Henri,

Could you post a sample file to elaborate your need?

Well,

I think I understand.

ASPOSE cannot calculate the Pivot Table I imagine and when it is an Excel file Embedded in a slide Excel is not started and the pivot table is not displayed. So we have to refresh it manually.

Is this true ?

Regards,

Henri

Hi Henri,

You are right. We force Excel to refresh the pivot table when the file is opened in MS Excel. But if the excel is embedded into the slide, it could not auto refreshed.