From word to pdf produces an error

Hello, the following code produces this error "Unknown sub element in Border element. The element name is Box." the word doc contains a table. please see attached.

Dim pdf As Aspose.Pdf.Pdf = New Aspose.Pdf.Pdf()

Dim pdfl As Aspose.Pdf.Pdf = New Aspose.Pdf.Pdf()

' Save the document in the Aspose.Pdf.Xml format.

Dim xmlFile As String = (sDirs(i)) & ".xml"

doc.Save(xmlFile, SaveFormat.AsposePdf)

' Read the document into Aspose.Pdf.

pdf.BindXML(xmlFile, Nothing) <----------------------here

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

I’ve tested the scenario with Aspose.Words for .NET 8.1.0 and Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.1.1 and I’m unable to notice any problem. Please try using the updated versions and in case you still face any problem or you’ve any further query, please feel free to contact.

I’ve tried both the Direct-to-PDF conversion method of Aspose.Words and the conventional method of using Aspose.Pdf & Aspose.Words to transform Word document into PDF format. Both the resultant PDF’s are in attachment, please take a look.

For information on converting Word document to PDF directly using Aspose.Words. Please read the following topic: Convert a document to PDF

Thanks, working now. I had a 2 years old version of aspose.pdf, have installed the latest version however it looks as if I need to buy aspose.pdf again? it says "evaluation only. Cretaed with aspose.pdf etc" can I just buy a update?

thnaks

Jean luc

Hello Jean,

Thanks for your interest in our product.

Please visit the following link for required information. Click here

In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.