Full Path in within PST File?

Using this as an example:

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/get-the-messages-information-from-the-outlook-pst-file.html

How would you display the full path of where you are within the PST file?

i.e.
Inbox\Folder1\FolderB
Inbox\Dir1
Deleted Items\Other Folder
etc...

The example above only lists them as:
Inbox
Folder1
FolderB
Dir1
Deleted Items
Other Folder

Hi Chad,

Thank you for your inquiry.

I have logged an enhancement in our tracking system to provide some means to retrieve the full path of a folder, starting from the root of a PST. The ticket Id for your reference is NETWORKNET-33130. We will analyse the requirement and provide the implementation in some future release. In mean while if there is a workaround for your scenario, I will let you know here.

Regards,

Hi Chad,

Thank you for your patience.

For the possible workaround, please find a C# class file in an archive. You will get an idea how you can keep the track of folder hierarchy while traversing the PST file. Please note, this workaround is just for time being. With the release of Aspose.Email for .NET v1.4.0, you will be able to retrieve the full folder path by using the FolderInfo.RetrieveFullPath() method.

Regards,

Would there also be a way to get the full path from MessageInfo or MapiMessage?

Hi Chad,

Can you please elaborate your scenario?

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-33130) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.