Function UpdatePageLayout changes my enumerations/lists

Hello,
I have a Word document from one of my customers.
In this document he has some lists but when it is merged it changes the lists with extra tabs so the outlining is incorrect
I just take one of the lists in a newdocument and did a debug on my code.
Everything goes ok, until the function “UpdatePageLayout” is called.
I have included 3 files:
- Original file before merging
- File merged without calling the function UpdatePageLayout
- File merged with calling the function UpdatePageLayout

So this function changed the list.
Can i do something in the document (which give the same layout) to prevent this or is it a bug on your side?
Please let me know
Thanks in advance!
gr.
Michel

Hi Michel,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-7294 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello tahir,
Some news about this problem?
Can i expect something in the next releases?
Thanks in advance

Hi Michel,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid your issue has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

Hello Tahir,
i understand that sometimes there are other issues and some new functionality.
But my bug is 7-8 months old now.
Is it still on your roadmap?
Normally i can explain it to my customers that the must wait for some time and normally you fix it very quick. That’'s my experience about my previous posts/bugs/questions. But why not this one?
Hope you can answer my question.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Michel,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have verified the status of your issue WORDSNET-7294 from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that your issue is still postponed. I have requested the development team to share the ETA. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

Hello tahir,
It has been 4 weeks ago you should ask for an ETA.
Can you tell me something? Because the patience of my customers is already gone.
Hope to hear from you!
Greetings

Hi Michel,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the ETA of WORDSNET-7294 is not available at the moment. This issue is still postponed due to some other important issue and new features. I have requested again for the ETA of this issue from our development team. I will update you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this issue.

We appreciate your patience.

Hi Michel,

Thanks for your patience. I have received response from our development team and regret to share with you that we can’t provide you the ETA for this issue. Our development team is busy in Priority/Enterprise support issues so this issue (WORDSNET-7294) has been postponed till a later date. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We fully understand that you are keen to get the implementation of this feature, please have a look at this page - https://helpdesk.aspose.com/kb/faq/2-Developer-Business-Support-Key-Benefits-Conditions - purchasing Priority Support will allow you to post your issues in our Priority Support forum and raise the priority of these issues directly with our development teams, if possible, we will then aim to get a resolution to your issue as soon as we can. Many Priority Support customers find that this leads to their issue being fixed in the next release of the software.

If you would like to take advantage of Priority Support then please request a quote in our purchase forum - https://forum.aspose.com/c/purchase/6