FW: Error opening excel file

Do you have a solution for this?
Any support is very much appreciated. The following error only occurs in Excel SP3 and Not in Excel SP2.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kalyan

-------------------
Hi,

We were using Aspose.excel and Aspose.cells,
I found one error while opening excel report. Here is the error message:

“Excel found unreadable content in ‘xyz.xls. Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust the source of this workbook, click yes”.

If I click yes, it is again showing pop up like: excelerror1.jpg (see attached file)
After that it is showing the excel with unformatted data like: excelerror2.jpg (see attached file)
You can also find the original message in attachments.

Can you give solution for this problem? I appreciate your response.

Thanks,
Vijay.

This message was posted using Email2Forum by ShL77. (attachment)

Hi,

The fix I posted previously is compiled on .NET 1.x. Did you try it.

We appreciate if you post your created (Resultant) excel file here, so that we may check and figure out your issue soon.

Thank you.

I cannot give you the excel files for proprietory reasons. Do you want the code to remove reference to Aspose.Excel and only use Aspose.Cells?

Hi,

Well, we recommend you to use the latest fix only.

For sending excel files, I think you may directly send us instead of attaching here. Click the Contact button in the frame of this message and select "Send Amjad Sahi an email" to send me the mail with attachment. We always take ultimate care of our customer's data/files and you may send us without any problem.

Thank you.