GDI+ error on Windows Server 2003

Hello,

I've got this error when running the attached project on a Windows Server 2003

System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException (0x80004005): A generic error occurred in GDI+.
at System.Drawing.Image.SaveAdd(EncoderParameters encoderParams)
at ‼.§‼.??()
at Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffDevice.Process(Document document, Int32 fromPage, Int32 toPage, Stream output)
at Aspose.Pdf.Devices.DocumentDevice.Process(Document document, Int32 fromPage, Int32 toPage, String outputFileName)
at TEST_ASPOSE.PDF.Program.SplitToTifPdf(Stream stream, Int16 pageOffset) in
c:\dev\chomele\TEST\TEST_ASPOSE.PDF\TEST_ASPOSE.PDF\Program.cs:line 50

I'm using Aspose.PDF 9.5.0 and framework dotNet 4. For your information, running this program on Windows Server 2012, this error doesn't show up.

Any help appreciated,

Elisa.

Hi Elisa,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have logged your issue as PDFNEWNET-37350 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will keep you updated about the issue’s resolution progress via this forum thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hello,

It still doesn’t work with Aspose Pdf 10.5 on a Windows 2003 Server, whereas your documentation states that you support Windows 2000+.
Will the PDFNEWNET-37350 be fixed ?

Regards,
AVM

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the reported issue is still not resolved. Actually product team is busy in resolving other priority issues and moreover subjected issue need some major change in API structure. However we have raised the issue priority in our system and requested the product team to share an ETA at their earliest. We will notify you as soon as we get a feedback.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,
garelf:
Hello,

It still doesn't work with Aspose Pdf 10.5 on a Windows 2003 Server, whereas your documentation states that you support Windows 2000+.
Will the PDFNEWNET-37350 be fixed ?
Hi Florent,

Adding more to Tilal's comments, Aspose.Pdf for .NET is supported over Windows Serer 2003 but in some scenarios, depending upon the document strcuture, there might be some issues while manipulating the document (as its appearing in your case). However we will surely try fixing the earlier reported issue, as per schedule and will let you know.