Generate hover over/pop-up in Aspose- possibly using hyperlink or animations?

I'm generating powerpoint versions of a series of reporting
web pages. One of the pages includes an organisation chart with a series of
icons that give more detail when you hover over them. Each icon could be either a text box, or an image.

One mechanism that would work involves inserting a hyperlink and setting a powerpoint 'screen tip' for the hyperlink. 

Another possible workaround would be to embed an invisible image and specify
alt text.
Other options I've considered are setting an animation for each element.

Is there any way of achieving this hover over/tooltip functionality in Aspose? I'm evaluating Aspose for a company project, and this functionality is critical to it.
Thanks

Any chance of an answer to this soon?

Thanks

Hello Dear,

I am sorry for the delayed response, since I am awaiting for the response from our development team.

I have discussed the matter with our development team. Actually, the "Tool Tip" property for PPT Hyperlink is unavailable. The second option for embedding an invisible image with alt text is available in Aspose.Slides for .NET. The alt text property can be set by using Shape.AlternativeText property and invisible shapes can be created by filling shape with transparent color using Shape.FillFormat.Transparency property. Unfortunately, the animations does not provide hover text feature. Please feel free to share, if you have any further inquiries.

Thanks and Regards,