Generate OMR/PDF Templates using MemoryStream in C# instead of writing to files

Hello, When writing code that generates the omr/pdf template, is it possible to have the output write to an in memory stream instead of writing them as files in the file system?
I have a requirement for fully automating this for my Web end users by dynamically generating the templates and storing them in Azure blob storage and sending it to the end-user browser for printing.
Thanks in advance, Mike.

@mcard

A feature request as OMRNET-374 has been logged in our issue tracking system to implement the option of generating OMR/PDF templates using MemoryStream in C# instead of writing to files. We have linked the ticket ID with this forum thread and will let you know as soon as it is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

It’s no inconvenience. I think having the ability to process the generation of templates in memory will add a lot more flexibility to Aspose.OMR. I look forward to having that feature in the near future. Thanks for submitting the change request to add this feature.

@mcard

Thanks for your kind feedback. We have recorded your concerns and will surely try to introduce this feature in 22.2 version of the API which will be releasing soon.

@mcard

We would like to share with you that the required feature has been added in Aspose.OMR for .NET 22.2.