Generate PDF From HTML file issues

Dears,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am using Aspose. PDF for .net version 6.6.0, and I am trying to create a PDF report from HTML file, and I am facing the following issues:

- Arabic text is not rendered in the report.

- A lot of style issues.

The html text files is attached, also you can find below the code that are used to generate the PDF file.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Dim strContents As String

Dim objReader As System.IO.StreamReader

objReader = New System.IO.StreamReader("D:\RequestforQuotation.txt")

strContents = objReader.ReadToEnd()

objReader.Close()

Dim pdf As Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf = New Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf()

Dim section As Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Section = pdf.Sections.Add()

Dim HTMLText As Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Text = New Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Text(section, strContents)

HTMLText.IsHtmlTagSupported = True

section.Paragraphs.Add(HTMLText)

pdf.Save("D:\Projects\Reports\Sample.pdf")

Hi Huda,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

I have tested the scenario and able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-33173 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction via this forum thread.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33173) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Huda,

Thanks for your patience. As stated above, your reported issue has been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.6.0. Please use new DOM approach for HTML to PDF conversion, it will help you to accomplish the task.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,