Generate Slides PHP

Hi,

I am able to create slide using PHP, I am looking for an example to create a template and update the slides with the template. I have a few questions, is it possible to create an full PPTX from scratch ?
Thanks in advance,
Venkat.

Hi Venkat,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please visit this documentation link for your kind reference.

I hope this will be helpful. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for the documentation link. I am trying to create a te.mplate engine from scratch and looking for a good example to show how to create a template and post in PHP.
Thank you,
Venkat Gollapudi

Hi Venkat,

I have observed your comments but I have not been able to understand it completely. I request you to please explain what actually do you mean by template creation. You may create a sample presentation using PowerPoint and then use it in your application This is better approach but if you do not want to follow this approach then please share with us what do you want to achieve using Aspose.Slides on your end. We will be able to proceed further once the requested information is shared by you.

Best Regards,

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for getting back. I am able to create a empty presentation. After looking at the template 1.0 from this link http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidescloud/Aspose.Slides+for+Cloud+Templates+1.0. I tried a post using the XML file to the slide and not able to do it. Followed this link Create New Presentations|Documentation as well. The application we are developing will convert the data to be inserted in to json object. I would like to post the json data onto the slide.

Thank you,
Venkat Gollapudi

Hi Venkat Gollapudi,

I have observed your requirements and have not been able to completely understand them. Can you please share the complete scenario in the form of an example that what you are looking for in Aspose.Slides to serve your requirements. In Cloud platform, when you Post or Get the response it is in the form of JSON string. Please share the requirements so that I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, the documentation doesn’t clearly say how to prepare a presentation from scratch. There is no procedural documentation on the web site to how to create a slide from scratch. The only question I have is how do you create an presentation from scratch. Is it even possible ?
I have a Json string with Text, Images, Speaker notes. How can I upload the JSON string using the above concept. I would be more than happy if you could just answer my question.

Hi Venkat Gollapudi,

I have observed your further comments and suggest you to please visit this documentation link on your end to see if this suffice your requirements. If not then can you please clarify that what actually you mean be creating presentation from scratch. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,