Generated document contains difference in image

I implemented several IReplacingCallbacks to replace text placeholders in a Word template document with content.
After updating from Aspose version 18.10 to 19.6 I noticed that inserted images have different ids. If I run my replacing callbacks twice without any changes in between I get differences in the generated xml, e.g.

<pic:cNvPr id="1284652330" name="" />

and

<pic:cNvPr id="1242846345" name="" />

When I use the MS Word/Aspose comparing function on these two generated documents, I will get a revision change. However there is no visual change or change in the formatting.

This is problematic because for testing I saved a reference document and I am comparing against this reference document and I have to be able to rely that there are no revision changes after comparing the document

@sebastian.rollwage.c,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your simplified input Word document
  • Aspose.Words 19.9 generated output document showing the undesired behavior
  • Your expected document showing the correct output. You can create expected document by using old version of Aspose.Words i.e. 18.10.
  • Please also create a standalone simple Console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your current problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Please do not include Aspose.Words DLL files in it to reduce the file size.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.