Generated vdx file contains the shapes cannot move

I’m evaluating the java diagram component for my project. I created a very simple vdx file with the latest java lib (aspose-diagram-3.0.0.jar). The code snippet is as below. I’m using the Visio 2013. I created the Basic Shapes.vss file by saving as from Visio 2013 build in stencils.

The file is generated, but when I opened it vith Visio 2013 I cannot move the rectangle to other locations. Generated file attached.

Please help out. Thanks!

String visioStencil = “vsdx/Basic Shapes.vss”;

// Names of the masters present in the stencil
String rectangleMaster = “Rectangle”,
connectorMaster = “Dynamic connector”;

int pageNumber = 0;
double width = 2, height = 2, pinX = 4.25, pinY = 9.5;

// Create a new diagram
Diagram diagram = new Diagram(visioStencil);

// Add a new rectangle shape
long rectangleId = diagram.addShape(
pinX, pinY, width, height, rectangleMaster, pageNumber);

// Set the new shape’s properties
Shape shape = diagram.getPages().getPage(pageNumber).getShapes().getShape(rectangleId);
shape.setName(“Rectangle1”);

// Save the diagram
diagram.save(“vsdx/aspose-Output.vdx”, SaveFileFormat.VDX);

Hi

Thank you for contacting support. We have tested your presented scenario against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram for Java 3.0.0 and managed to replicate the shape movement issue. We have logged this problem under ticket id DIAGRAMJAVA-50123 in our issue tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this issue. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As a workaround, you can move shape position using Aspose.Diagram API. Please refer to the following help topics: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramjava/Set+Visio+Shape’s+XForm+Data
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramjava/Change+the+Position+of+a+Shape

We hope, this helps.

Hi

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAMJAVA-50123 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for Java 4.0.0. Its release date is not final yet. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50123) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Thanks. I’ll make a try soon.