Generating Databar Stacked

I am trying to generate a Databar Stacked-Expanded barcode. I have read on other generators that they use a number of “segments” to determine the number of stacks. Does anything like this exist in Aspose? I cannot find any way to generate a stacked databar so far.

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for contacting support.

Aspose.BarCode for .NET API supports the encoding/decoding of the Databar barcodes. You can generate/recognize DatabarExpanded, DatabarLimited, DatabarOmniDirectional and DatabarTruncated symbologies but we don't support Databar stacked bar codes. We already have logged an issue to investigate the support of Databar stacked barcodes. We have logged this task as BARCODENET-33626 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue. As soon as we have made some significant progress, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thank you for the quick response, I look forward to hearing about the progress.

Joe

Hi Joseph,

Sure, we will keep you informed of any progress and let you know in this forum thread.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id BARCODENET-33626 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 6.6.0. Its release date is not final yet. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-33626) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)
aspose.notifier:

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-33626) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)

Thank you for the information.