We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Generating Extra Pages in Word File to PDF / Image Conversion

Hi Aspose,

It generates 2 pages for attached word file to PDF/Image conversion.
We are using current release 11.2. However it is Ok with old version 10.4.0.
We cannot downgrade the library version just because of this issue since there are a lot of other issues in old released as well. Please advise the resolution.

Regards
Amerischool

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.2.0, I managed to reproduce a couple of issues on my side.

1) Extra page is rendered in PDF/images: I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system as WORDSNET-6169.

2) DrawingML image becomes invisible in PDF: I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system as WORDSNET-6170.

Your request has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as these are resolved. Sorry for inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6170) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6169) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.