Generating PDFs using XDP and XML

currently we are using ADOBE to generate our dynamic PDF forms. We would like to replace ADOBE with ASPOSE if it provides the same kind of conversion technique, ie taking XDP file as input and XML data and generating a PDF form. IS this possible? IF yes, can you please point us to some sample code?

IF no, then is there a way that i can convert XDP to XSLFO so i can utilize Aspose's API to generate the PDF?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

I am afraid the requested feature to generate PDF from XDP files is
currently not supported but for the sake of implementation, I have logged this
requirement in our issue tracking system under New Features list as PDFNEWNET-35641.
We will further investigate this requirement in details and will keep you
updated on the status of a correction. <o:p></o:p>

We apologize for your inconvenience.

We also want the same functionality of handling XDP documents. we would be able to move to Aspose if XDP support is provided.
Our use case is that we have an XDP template PDF and need to generate the PDF with the values supplied (for placeholders inside the XDP). What would be the timeline for Aspose to support XDP

@saijaiganesh

At the moment, the logged ticket is in the backlog due to other enhancements and features in the queue. We are afraid that we cannot share any reliable timeline at the moment. However, your concerns have been recorded and we will surely inform you once we make some progress towards its implementation. We apologize for the inconvenience.