Generating Thumbnail so slow

Hi developers,

I testing the java slides and I’m particular on optimization of my application. What I noticed is the generation of thumbnail takes 16 seconds to complete for just 1 slide. Is there other method to make it more faster. Thanks

Hi Dondell,

I have observed the image shared by you and request you to please share the sample presentation with us. The 16 second that are taken also include the presentation loading time as well. The presentation loading and rendering depends on number of slides and content inside slide. Once the requested information will be shared, I will be able to help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

This is my source presentation i’m trying to parse. Kindly please download for your reference… The content is only just a text and no image. Thanks

Hi Dondell,

I have worked with the presentation file on my end and have loaded and generated the thumbnail for one slide in 8 seconds. In these 8 seconds, 6 seconds are for loading presentation and only 2 seconds have been consumed for generation of thumbnail. The statistics achieved are correct. I have tested using Aspose.Slides for Java 14.8.0 on a machine with 2.6 Ghz CoreI7 processor and 8 Gb ram. In my humble opinion there is no issue with API and one may try using the machine with higher specification. The sample code and snapshot is attached for your reference as well.

Many Thanks,