Generating USPSIMBStandard Barcode From Bookmark

I am generating a word document that contains a bookmark that is to display the USPSIMBStandard barcode for a address. The bookmark’s value is updated with the zip plus 4 (ex. 65102-0268). After the document is processed, the barcode is not displaying correctly when generated as a pdf or docx. I have attached a sample document and some code that I was using.

Thanks!

Hi David,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Aspose.Words generated output documents (DOCX and PDF) which show the undesired behavior
  • Your expected documents (DOCX and PDF) which show the correct outputs. Please create these documents using Microsoft Word application.
  • USPSIMBStandard font file

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start further investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.

Best regards,