Generation BarCode 128B and 128C inside the same BarCode

Hi,

I just got the .Net library and i ready to generate barcodes.
But i have a strange barecode to generate.

The specification is (the string is 13 characters long, the first 3 characters are in 128B and the last 10 caracters are in 128C):

START B ; DATA 128B ; TRANSITION TO C ; DATA 128C ; CHECKSUM ; STOP

I understand i can generate 128B and 128C barcode with the Code128CodeSet, but how i can generate an hybrid barcode with specifying the starting caracter and the stop caracter. And most important how i can deal with the transition and the checksum.

Thanks very much for your help.

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

For adding checksum characters to the barcode, please refer to http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/use-checksum-and-supplement-data-for-barcodes.html.

Regarding hybrid code128 barcode generation, I will consult with the development team and will get back to you.

soho:

The specification is (the string is 13 characters long, the first 3 characters are in 128B and the last 10 caracters are in 128C):

START B ; DATA 128B ; TRANSITION TO C ; DATA 128C ; CHECKSUM ; STOP

I understand i can generate 128B and 128C barcode with the Code128CodeSet, but how i can generate an hybrid barcode with specifying the starting caracter and the stop caracter. And most important how i can deal with the transition and the checksum.

Hi,

I am sorry Aspose.BarCode does not support barcode generation according to the above specification. You can select one of the four modes available 128A,128B,128C and AUTO(which will try to generate shortest barcodes).

Hello

Thanks for your answer.

As I’ve got the code bar module only for editing theses labels for the mailing shipping, I want to have the refund of this module (because I can’t use it).

Thanks to tell me what’s the procedure to have this refund.

Best Regards

Hi,

I will contact with our sales department for your inquiry. They will help you in this matter.

Hello

I’m waiting from 2 month that the sale departement contact me … and nothing happens.

Do you have some news about my refund demand ?

Best Regards

Hi Sorana,

This is Salman from Aspose Service Team. Sorry for the trouble caused to you so far. I have contacted our Texas sales team to refund you the amount of Aspose.BarCode. I hope, it will be done as soon as they start working in their business hours. You will be notified here.

Moreover, i have also contacted our Aspose.BarCode developers about the possibility of implementing your requested features. Once we make progress, we will also inform you about that in this thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12521) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.