Get bookmark data from document

Hi,
I want to extract data from bookmarks. How can i get data from bookmarks using start and end.

Thanks

Hi Shivam,

Thanks for your inquiry. To get data from bookmarks using start and end, we suggest you to use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET and read the following article. Hope this helps you.

Extract Content from a Bookmark

If you still face any problem, please let us know we will try to help you as much we can. Thanks.

Hi,
I am getting the bookmark from report but not able to extract data of bookmark. How to get all data present in bookmark. I want to get bookmark data and then remove from Document.

Thanks

Hi Shivam,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input document
  • Bookmark name you’re getting problems with
  • Attach screenshot showing the desired data that you want to extract from bookmark and then remove from original document. (use MS Word to visualize bookmark’s content)

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start further investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.

Best regards,