Get cell count in the beginning when using lightcells

Hello

Firs toff I love using your library. Very pleasant to work with. I have a situation where I have large files that I am reading and processing

My intention is to show a progress bar as i process each cell in a sheet. Sort of like a percentage complete. This is an easy computation : cellsRead*100/TotalCells

However, when using the lightcells API , in the visitor, it looks like the total count of cells in a sheet (Worksheet.Cells.Count) is not available in StartSheet (I can sort of understand why it is so - probably because you are waiting for the visit to complete to compute the total cells)
However it would be very useful if there is some way to get the total count in StartSheet in order to compute progress.

The whole things of course becomes trivial when not using LightCells.

@subbuki,

When using LightCells APIs, it may not be possible. In light weight mode, spreadsheet is processed cell by cell in event driven mode. The cells are created and discarded in the sheet. I guess you may use normal mode to get cells count in the sheet. Moreover, you may use MemoryPreference mode while loading the file.