Get get Hyperlink from tag

As you may know, OneNote allows users to create tags,
Tags can also be associated with hyperlinks that link to external resources createHyperlinkGlobe(String label).
Unfortunately, I have not been able to find a way to retrieve the hyperlink associated with a tag in Aspose.Note API.

I am writing to kindly request that your development team consider adding support for retrieving the hyperlink associated with a tag in Aspose.Note API. This feature would be immensely helpful for users like me who rely on tags and hyperlinks to organize and manage their notes.

If possible, I would appreciate it if you could provide me with any updates or suggestions you may have on how to work around this limitation in the meantime.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

@paveln1234,

We will look into it (Retrieve the hyperlink associated with a tag).
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): NOTEJAVA-1180

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.